Tanto Blade Folding Gentleman's Knife with D2 Steel and G10 Handle
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- The blade of the EDC folding knife is made of reliable D2 stainless steel with hardness over 58 HRC, has ultimate cutting effect and corrosion resistance. The blade can effortlessly open and lock with just finger action with a flipper.
- It also features a non-slip G10 handle, provides a secure grip and a comfortable in-hand feel.
- With a convenience belt clip on the G10 handle, you can easily carry the lightweight knife with you every day on your belt, pocket, or backpack.
- The folding knife can be widely used for a knife for camping, hiking, hunting, backpacking, travel, survival, work, and any outdoor activity, as well as general use and daily cutting housework.
- The practical design and safety measures make the folding knife the best gift choice for anyone on Christmas, Birthday, Thanksgiving, etc.
I dont think I have seen any other D2 steel knife for this price. If you can afford to buy a higher end knife with a better steel, go for it; however, if you need a knife you dont mind beeting up, and possibly lossing, this 8Cr14MoV steel is plenty enough for most work and the knife itself is of high quality and seems verry durable.
it’s well designed, sturdy, and holds an edge well. The better grade of steel makes it a little harder to sharpen, but that’s normal.
I bought this knife to try out the brand, and was not disappointed. The lock is nice, though you have to break it in a little to make it easier to close, but I never had any problems with it not working. There was no give in this knife, no wiggle when testing it, both new and used, and no doubt that it would hold under pressure. Backpacking with this knife was great because of its lower weight, and the black blade meant no glare back in your face when in use.
I'm a knife collector and member of the EDC community, and I can tell you this is one of my top three favorite knives! It's slim design, solid frame lock, and blackout look make it an excellent small EDC knife. Highly recommend this for someone looking for a great knife to carry or gift to someone else. Lifetime warranty is the cherry on top!
I've been using this pocket knife every day for several months and I love it. I keep it in the "watch" pocket of my jeans or slacks (if there is one) and have no issues with the knife accidently opening. It has an awesome edge right out of the box and sharpens very well. Just a great everyday pocket knife that use many, many times in any given day. LOVE IT!!!
Closed Length: 4.4 Inches
Blade Length: 3.3 Inches
Blade Material: D2
Blade Type: Tanto
Lock Type: Liner Lock
Handle Material: G10