- Please contact us first before any return.( E-mail: email@example.com)
- Our policy lasts 14 days from the delivery date. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery of your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Please note - the shipping cost is non-refundable.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. You may request that a shipping label be created for you. If so, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take 5-10 business days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take 5-10 business days before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the shipping address.